Carry-on luggage is limited to one bag, plus a personal item such as a purse, briefcase, or backpack.
Please visit the CATSA website for a complete list of items prohibited in carry-on baggage.
Passenger Luggage Regulations:
- Customers should be fully aware of the contents of both their carry-on and checked luggage.
- All battery-operated equipment must be charged in case of inspection.
- Do not pack sharp objects including, but not limited to, scissors, razors, letter openers and knives, in carry-on luggage.
- Contact your airline should you have concerns over items that should not be brought aboard an aircraft.
- Mechanical search devices will not damage: personal computers, cameras, portable music players, computer disks, magnetic video or audio tapes, hard drives, food, medicine, photographic film up to 1600 ISO.